I am an audio engineer (front of house and monitor, and recording and mixing engineer) based in Nashville, Tennessee. Shocker, I know.
I left my job in journalism in October 2013 to follow my dream of being an audio engineer — so far, so good.
I have completed studio work through Dark Horse Institute at Dark Horse Recording, where I’ve learned the studio side of the business:
- Signal routing and patching
- Compression, EQ, digital effects, MIDI
- Aligning, operating and transferring analog tape
- Set up complex tracking sessions
- Auto-Tune, Melodyne, Beat Detective, Elastic Audio
- ADR and sound design
- Studio etiquette
If you’re interested in hiring me for front of house or monitor work, or tracking or mixing, feel free to contact me using the form below.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited.